XSLT/XSL:FO Developer, Stockholm
Are you skilled in XSL and interested in information technology? Welcome to join our team to create great publishing solutions for our customers!Apply and share your CV
Scope: Part time/full time
Independent subcontractors welcome to apply!
The work includes to use your skills in XSL to create smart solutions for automatic publishing in our customers XML based CMS systems, or custom solutions. You will work independent and collaborative work with our team and customers who create technical and market product information, to formats such as PDF, HTML or through API:s for online publishing. The work will primarily be executed in our office in central Stockholm or possibly remote, so both local and international applicants are welcome to apply.
- XSL, XSLT
- XML Technologies (basic knowledge accepted)
- Communicative skills
Clarification on XML Technologies:
- Hands-on experience with XML used to design documents
- XML experience using XPath
- Scrips for various XML-transformations with XSL and java.
- XSL-FO (Formatted Output) and/or HTML CSS3 as used for document publishing
- Knowledge of XML DTD:s for documentation: DITA/Docbook/Schema ST4
- AntennaHouse extensions to XSL FO, XEP, FOP
- Experience of DITA specializations
- PDF internals
- Linux scripting,
- DocBook XSL (HTML, PDF) / DITA-OT (HTML, PDF)
- Knowledge in SQL / DB appreciated
- Knowledge of eclipse development environment
- 2-4 years hands on XSL stylesheet development
- Language requirements EN/SW
Our consultant philosophy:
We want all our consultants to be the number one choice for our customers for all requests in information! Therefore we seek all who have a special twist in their curriculum. Experience or knowledge in a different field of knowledge such as project management, layout, illustration or software, CMS, XML, or CAD. And if you are communicative, proactive and customer oriented – then you will love to work as an consultant with many different customers.
We want You to develop as well – we work actively and encurage all all our consultants to widen their knowledge in all aspects of information by education and knowledge sharing.